Music Banter - View Single Post - Nathanblake719 babbles about bands he doesn't like
View Single Post
Old 05-21-2018, 01:11 PM   #551 (permalink)
Blank.
Jacob Sartorius

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathanblake719 View Post
I saw Buzz Osbourne say that but I don't know which parts of Montage of Heck he thinks is bull****. Most of the stories that are told in the documentary are old stories that have been around for ages that are in the book Heavier Than heaven and Kurt Cobain About a Son.
Cobain was a habitual liar. I mean the dude was a drug addict. How can anyone trust a drug addict.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzz on Montage of Heck
First off, people need to understand that 90% of Montage of Heck is bull****. Total bull****. That’s the one thing no one gets about Cobain — he was a master of jerking your chain.

For instance, I know the whole “I tried to **** a fat retard” story is complete bull****. Not even an inkling of truth. That’s too good a story to have gone this long without me hearing about it, especially if, as he suggests, the girl’s father freaked out about it at the high school. In that small-town ****-hole, exciting news of that nature would have been common knowledge before the sun set. It never happened. And the trying-to-kill-himself-on-the-train-tracks story is bull**** as well. It never happened either. There it is, though, told in a recording of Kurt’s own voice so it must be true…right? Wrong.
Buzz Osborne (the Melvins) Talks the HBO Documentary Kurt Cobain: Montage of Heck
Blank. is offline   Reply With Quote