Music Banter - View Single Post - Nathanblake719 babbles about bands he doesn't like
View Single Post
Old 05-22-2018, 11:27 AM   #571 (permalink)
Nathanblake719
Music Addict

More overrated and bad bands.

Franz Ferdinand, The Kaiser Chiefs and Bloc Party are all crappy bands that i have seen on tv and on the radio. These bands are all pretty bad I'm not gonna bother talking about their hits because they are so crappy and irrelevant that it would be a waste of time. The most famous of these bands would probably be Franz Ferdinand with their biggest hit being Take Me Out. These bands make Paris Hilton's music seem like better entertainment than rock music. Just listen to the Kaiser Chiefs biggest hits and try not to ****ing fall asleep, their music is just tortuous to listen to.

The Temper Trap are an Australian band that got famous in 2008 with their hits Sweet Disposition and Love Lost. They have had songs that were soundtracks for movies like 500 days of Summer and No Strings Attached. This band sucks ,sorry to say but it's true. Their lead singer sounds like a woman that's screaming while struggling to take a huge dump. The vocals are really bad for a rock band even one as soft as this one.

5 Seconds of Summer are a pop band from australia. This band is One Direction and Justin Bieber but they actually play instruments. If someone made you a playlist with those artists songs and you weren't looking at the name of the artist's on the screen you would barely be able to tell which of them it is. Very easy guitar playing but what do you expect from a pop band. These guys music follows the same modern pop formula as pop stars like Selena Gomez or Miley Cyrus which I'm not saying is bad but I just don't know how they all sound the ****ing same, these guys must all have the same damn songwriters or something, all these artists songs sound exactly the same with the exact same structure and formula, I don't know how they do it. Anyway this band sucks so bad but of course I'm not gonna listen to generic modern pop garbage like this band.
Nathanblake719 is offline   Reply With Quote