Music Banter - View Single Post - Nathanblake719 babbles about bands he doesn't like
View Single Post
Old 05-22-2018, 12:43 PM   #573 (permalink)
Nathanblake719
Music Addict

More overrated and bad bands.

Iron Maiden are considered one of the best metal bands of all time. The Number of the Beast is considered one of the best metal albums of all time. Two of their most popular songs are The Trooper and Run to the Hills. I never liked this band despite all of the praise and good reviews they got. Bruce Dickinson's voice is terrible and the riffs and guitar parts of their songs are crap. This band just doesn't have good songwriters, the songs are crap even though they are epic and dramatic and about topics such as war and historic battles like the song Paschendale. When Axl Rose was interviewed in 1988, when he was asked if he thought that his band had any similarities to iron maiden his response was " I hope not". The bands fan base is huge and they've sold 100 million albums worldwide without any radio airplay or promotion, a fact which they brag about in the press. I don't like this band at all and I think they are pretty overrated by their fans and by the music and metal community.

Anthrax are a pretty overrated metal band. they are considered part of the big 4 of thrash metal even though they haven't done one song or album worthy of having that title. It's kind of hard to even take the band's music seriously, songs like Madhouse, Antisocial and Caught in a Mosh are kind of ridiculous. they just don't sound very serious. I think that they should take Anthrax out of the big 4 of Thrash Metal and Put Sepultura instead . Very bad and overrated band.
Nathanblake719 is offline   Reply With Quote