Music Banter - View Single Post - Nathanblake719 babbles about bands he doesn't like
View Single Post
Old 05-22-2018, 02:35 PM   #596 (permalink)
Nathanblake719
Music Addict

More popular music artists that i don't like.

Robbie Williams. This guy is one popular mother****er. I know all his hits because there's no way you can own a radio or a tv without seeing a Robbie Williams song played. With hits like Angels, Feel, Rock DJ, Let Me Entertain You and Better Man this guy is just everywhere. His album names and covers are kind of hard to take seriously but that must be why their so appealing to the masses. Seriously just check these albums out on google it's hard to believe how not serious they are. My sister likes him but I not only find the guy ridiculous but I think that he better fire his songwriters and get some new ones maybe he should give Max Martin a call I don't know.

Beck is a.... I don't know what style to label him as. It's just experimental country rap or something I don't know. His biggest hit Loser is played a lot on the radio. He was featured in that documentary about the evolution of music recording production techniques called Soundbreaking which I watched like last year or something. I really don't get whats so good about this guy. I just don't. He must have his fans but that song Loser just sounds like a piece of aluminum foil blowing against the ground over and over again, it's terrible.
Nathanblake719 is offline   Reply With Quote