Music Banter - View Single Post - The Wow I Can't Believe That News Story Thread
View Single Post
Old 05-22-2018, 03:54 PM   #11051 (permalink)
Lisnaholic
...here to hear...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
McCain went into a country with the express purpose of bombing pre-selected military targets and was surprised when they didn't like that.
^ Fixed the first part of that sentence for you. I'm curious to know what evidence there might be to support the second part.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
Trump's pretty ****in unlikable as it stands, you don't need to fetishize the military to help out with that.
^ Respect =/= fetishize

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
I quit that ****. I’m a leaf blower. Rained out today. I think I might have bone cancer I’m so ****ing weak btw. All I did today was go out for tacos and I could barely make it back to my car in the humidity. I don’t know if I can do it again without stroking out. And my boss doesn’t want me stroking out. It’s hard to fake not almost stroking out. Still better than teaching. At least it doesn’t make me want to kill anyone besides myself.
^ Well, that's very worrying news OccultHawk. You should have a medical check up asap.