Music Banter - View Single Post - Favourite effect pedal for guitar
View Single Post
Old 05-23-2018, 04:13 AM   #19 (permalink)
NoBrainFX
Groupie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
Behringer if you're willing to risk your gear catching fire. Boss DD3 or 7 if you want a proppa delay. Delay is a pretty straightforward concept that is crazy hard to **** up though, so most will work. The biggest factor to consider is if it cuts the feedback loop when you shorten the delay time or if it alters the delay feedback (shortening the time will give you a higher pitch for example). Altering the feedbackis better for my goals. I'd avoid delay with added effects like the Tera-Echo since you usually can't turn the secondary effect all the way off.
Both Boss and Behringer as not good for my taste. Of course i agree and Boss's actually nice pedal but in the contrary the sound is not good. I like my sound to be warm and cool, while boss for me is the contrary (it's more crispy). I have been using boss dd7 for a very long time but nowdays i just prefer tape delay pedals (or in common tapelike delay pedals) or even a REAL tape delay if you can find It's an ongoing project of mine actually. I'll be sure to open a threat about it later on.

PS:
@Blank.
I really couldnt agree more. Talkbox is a marvelous thing and not many people use it or at least play with. Maybe some kind of inconsistency between keyboard & guitar/bass?
NoBrainFX is offline   Reply With Quote