Music Banter - View Single Post - The Vinyl Thread
View Single Post
Old 05-23-2018, 09:41 PM   #189 (permalink)
Justthefacts
President spic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo View Post
Somebody contacted me about a box of records. They do house cleanouts occasionally and found a box. Problem was they were an hour away from me so I asked for photos of the records. Dude sends me a few that include albums by The Animals, Mountain, Johnny Winter. Not really "drive an hour" type records. I can also tell they're beat up. I tell the dude and he says it's mine for $20. So, I decide to go because I need a dude who does cleanouts to look out for records for me. Plus, it'll only cost me $20 and a nice ride up to Orange County, NY.

I get there and the guy is very nice. He had a goat named Milo that was so f*cking excited to see me. I pet him. I saw the box of records and flipped through some stuff and didn't really see anything else but I drove all the way there so I bought it and he agreed to call me if he ever found more records.

Before I left I asked where they came from and he said, and I quote, "Two lesbians from Warwick. That's why there's a couple artsy fartsy weirdo records in there". Here's what these artsy fartsy muffs had in there once I was able to look when I got home...

Alan Vega - Alan Vega
Suicide - Suicide
Gang Of Four - Entertainment!
Gang Of Four - Another Day/Another Dollar
T. Onodera And Los Onoderas* - Rock & Drums / Free - Some psych drums and sh*t.
Eyeless In Gaza - Rust Red September
Tony Scott - Music For Yoga Meditation And Other Joys - Awesome ass sitar Indian stuff.
XTC - Drums And Wires
Echo & The Bunnymen - Never Stop "Discotheque"
Keith Jarrett - Sacred Hymns
Keith Jarrett - The Köln Concert
Larry Coryell - Planet End
Charlie Byrd Trio With Annapolis Brass Quintet - Byrd & Brass
Adrian Belew - Lone Rhino
Return To Forever Featuring Chick Corea - Where Have I Known You Before
Edith Piaf - At Carnegie Hall January 13, 1957

Thanks lesbos! Gay people have such better taste than the rest of us.
Debatable.
I love how you edited your post to officially out me out of the closet?" It's like you asked yourself if you were a big enough cunt in the post, concluded that you weren't, and added it in to satisfy your postly cunt quota
Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
I converted to Islam today.

Allah Supreme.
A Love Supreme.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mondo Bungle View Post
saw LeBron James downtown but then I realized I'm just racist
The Best Collection You'll See Today
Justthefacts is offline   Reply With Quote