Music Banter - View Single Post - Non rock artists that have been inducted into the Rock Hall of Fame.Why?
View Single Post
Old 05-25-2018, 09:08 AM   #1 (permalink)
Nathanblake719
Music Addict

Default Non rock artists that have been inducted into the Rock Hall of Fame.Why?

The Rock Hall of Fame has in the recent years been inducting pop and rap artists into the Rock n Roll Hall of Fame. I don't know why the hell they are doing this. Gene Simmons has been very vocal with his criticism of N.W.A's induction. Their excuse is that they have the spirit and attitude of rock n roll and that's why they deserve to be there. What a load of crap. To me they should be inducted into the hall of fame of their own genre which is Rap music. I have nothing against N.W.A or Tupac or Run DMC or Public Enemy but I don't understand what they think is so good about being in the rock hall of fame if they aren't even rock artists. Even pop artists like Madonna and Abba have been inducted which also makes no sense. They really have made some bad decisions which has ruined the legacy and credibility of the rock hall of fame. Can someone please give me a damn reason for why it's a good idea to induct non rock artists into the rock hall of fame cause I don't get it at all.

Last edited by Nathanblake719; 05-25-2018 at 02:47 PM.
Nathanblake719 is offline   Reply With Quote