Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 05-25-2018, 11:40 PM   #51388 (permalink)
SmokeAndMirrors
Music Addict

Busy day. Long day at work. I'm very broke right now due to tour-related reasons. Came in, practiced, felt good about practicing. Did isolated bass tracks with the tabs I've got pinned to my wall and got the music right, which is always a good sign when you're dealing with complex music. In other news...

Friend of my friend that I'd only spoken to a few times (but enough to know the girl's voice in my head) killed herself back in April. During the time when I was trying to distance myself from said friend of mine for several personal reasons. She told me this after a few drinks. I'm both a natural empath and a former alcoholic. She passed out, and I'm looking at what's left of the brandy unable to clear my conscience enough to sleep. I feel sick to my stomach. Not from the alcohol, but because I'm just now coming out of over a months worth of depressive episode numbness, into empathic overload.

Obviously there's nothing I can really do, besides follow my schedule regardless. I've gotta be at work in eleven hours.