Music Banter - View Single Post - The Wow I Can't Believe That News Story Thread
View Single Post
Old 05-26-2018, 06:41 PM   #11303 (permalink)
Frownland
SOPHIE FOREVER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
Then he should STFU about the NFL. He recently said that a player that kneels should be thrown out of the country. Yet, he's often in the past praised peaceful protests.
That's quite a false equivalency mate. I'm not saying that it isn't a dumb opinion to have because nationalism is for dimwits, but having a fetishistic respect for the flag doesn't require serving in the military.

Anyway, how long have you served in the military my dude? What did you do when your "number came up"? Because if you didn't serve in the military then you're not allowed to have an opinion on this I guess. Your rules, not mine.

Quote:
Funny that The Star Spangled Banner was written about a bunch of war criminals bombing the **** out another bunch of war criminals.

And the flag at games is usually held (in a disrespectful way) by a newer crop of war criminals, while a bunch of older generation war criminals wear their war criminal hats, pin, and jackets.
You're starting to catch on. Next time you should mention that it was written by a lawyer who fought to imprison abolitionists.

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote