Music Banter - View Single Post - The Album Club: "Elvis Country (I'm 10,000 Years Old)" by Elvis Presley
View Single Post
Old 05-28-2018, 12:07 PM   #17 (permalink)
MicShazam
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
I didn't say "lol you suck!"
I was just translating the essence and generalizing. What I meant is that it's common that people will be all "" when they agree, only to turn around and be a dick when they disagree. The rest of your response below the above line is really just more of the dismissive attitude you started out with.

Quote:
I only happen to notice how you bitch and moan and bellyache over good music.
I talk much more about things I like. Plus the 90% of my "bellyaching" is a result of the fact that I give tonnes of things a shot every week.

Quote:
If you can't "get" Joy Division, I doubt you would go further back in the music history timeline and "get" Elvis. It was a purely logical observation.
But I like music before Joy Division.

Quote:
I don't have to make a case. Elvis made the case himself. Like they say "Only real recognizes real." If you can't recognize it, then you won't get it if I explained it to you on a kindergarten level.
That's as intellectually lazy as it gets. Really illustrates what I hate about the "unnassailable" label that gets thrown around a lot.
MicShazam is offline   Reply With Quote