Music Banter - View Single Post - The Wow I Can't Believe That News Story Thread
View Single Post
Old 06-01-2018, 01:48 AM   #11555 (permalink)
[MERIT]
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucem Ferre View Post
We've spent generations sticking children in front of T.V.'s telling them drugs are bad, with parents strictly prohibiting drug use and shoving horror stories down their throats and it still has not prevented children from trying drugs.
Exactly. I believe that ALL drugs should be legalized. Portugal is WAY ahead of its time on that one.

Quote:
People will do what they desire regardless of brainwashing.
That's actually the EXACT OPPOSITE of how brainwashing works.

Quote:
This isn't going to force kids to be sexual or gay. Kids will naturally become sexually curious as they naturally do and have always done with out influence of the television.
They will, but purposely writing television scripts to steer them toward a lifestyle of homosexuality isn't exactly fair play [i.e. "nature's way"]

Quote:
But you can't prove with out a doubt that jews are brainwashing children to be gay.
I'm sigging this. Thank you.

Quote:
Being gay doesn't harm others.

Never said it did.

Quote:
Homosexuality is much more normal and natural than you will ever admit. Just as heterosexuality.
Not even CLOSE to being true! In NO human civilization on this planet does homosexuality even come CLOSE to matching the rate of heterosexuality.

Quote:
Naturally there will always be homosexuals to go along with heterosexuals
And what should be done with these deserters?

Quote:
What it does have to worry about is overpopulating the planet.
The planet is not even CLOSE to being over-populated. What we have is a GROSS misuse and even poorer distribution of natural resources.

Quote:
There for, perhaps the desires of a homosexual is natures way of controlling the population of such a dominant species.
Interesting theory. I don't agree with it when it comes to humans, but I can see how maybe in animals, it could have legs. Research should be done. Good lookin' out homie.

Quote:
the family unit isn't nearly as important as you think it is.
Yes, dear sir, it is. It is MORE important than you will ever know.
[MERIT] is offline   Reply With Quote