Music Banter - View Single Post - The Wow I Can't Believe That News Story Thread
View Single Post
Old 06-01-2018, 01:59 AM   #11556 (permalink)
[MERIT]
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by MicShazam View Post
Homosexuality isn't a fashionable lifestyle choice. You're either homosexual or you're not. We can either accept that some people are going to "swing that way" or we can be bigoted towards them (which is unconstructive and cruel). Your kids aren't going to suddenly wake up one morning, wanting to be gay, just because they saw some gay characters on TV or something.
Actually, gender fluidity is something that the LGBTQRSTUVWXY&Z community prides itself on.

Quote:
There's also no doubt that Christian religions have done a lot to warp people's view of sexuality in the west. General American attitudes towards nudity, for example, are pretty ****ing weird to me. Prudish nonsense that comes from Catholicism and Christianity. Humans are sexual beings. It's idiotic and harmful to try and pretend the opposite.
I agree, the Abrahamic religions have been a wet blanket to the fire that is sexuality for ages. Saying male priests can't take wives just leads to Father Happy Fingers spladoodling kids in the confessional booth. I am not a Christian [any more], so please don't malign me with them.

Quote:
But then again, religion is generally idiotic.
#QuotedForTruth
[MERIT] is offline   Reply With Quote