Music Banter - View Single Post - The Wow I Can't Believe That News Story Thread
View Single Post
Old 06-01-2018, 02:34 AM   #11559 (permalink)
[MERIT]
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucem Ferre View Post
Is this your new hateful slur for gays? Deserters? Wow. Nothing should be done with gays. Just let them be gay and quit being a ****ing moron.
I was being sarcastic. No need for name calling.

Quote:
But that's what over-population is.... we have too many people and not enough resources to sustain them.
WRONG. We have MORE than enough resources to sustain everyone on this planet. Some replenish at different rates than others. We, as a global population, are just doing a piss poor job of distributing them.

Quote:
I think the idea that we need a mother-father patriarchal family system to rule over the children is something that has been brainwashed into you by the same Christian propaganda machine that fed you your AIDS statistics and tells you to fear the Jewish media.
I didn't promote patriarchy, just as I wouldn't promote matriarchy. We should judge people based on their merit.

And it wasn't Christian propaganda that fed me AIDS statistics, it was me being petty and Google Imaging some shit like "how being gay hurts people" when you said that being gay doesn't hurt anyone. It was a half-assed joke. And I don't FEAR Talmudic zionist jews, I despise their tactics. As should you, when their holy books and cannons say things like:

“If a non-Jew hits a Jew, the non-jew must be killed.” [Sanhedrin 58b]

“If a Jew finds an object lost by a non-Jew, it does not have to be returned.” [Baba Mezia 24a]

“If a Jew murders a non-Jew, there will be no death penalty.” [Sanhedrin 57a]

"What a Jew steals from a non-Jew, he may keep.” [Sanhedrin 57a]

“Jews may use subterfuges (deceit) to circumvent (con) a non-Jew” [Baba Kamma 113a]

“All children who aren't Jews are animals.” [Yebamoth 98a]

“The non-Jews are not humans. They are beasts.” [Baba Mezia 114b]

“If you eat with a non-Jew, it is the same as eating with a dog.” [Tosapoth, Jebamoth 94b]

“Even the best of the non-Jews should all be killed.” [Soferim 15]

“Sexual intercourse between non-Jews is like intercourse between animals.” [Sanhedrin 74b]

“When it comes to a non-Jew in peace times, one may harm him indirectly, for instance, by removing a ladder after he had fallen into a crevice.” [Shulkan Arukh, Yoreh De ‘ah, 158]

[ ^ That last one is actually kind of funny.]
[MERIT] is offline   Reply With Quote