Music Banter - View Single Post - What Game Are You Playing Right Now?
View Single Post
Old 06-01-2018, 10:38 AM   #10291 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yac View Post
Because EA is contractually obliged by the Hell that spawned them, to torment us all.
And seriously, I didn't even name the worst offender here:
Spoiler for spoiler:
Remember how in ME3, there is no batarian homeworld ? how it's the first victim of the repaers, and how suddenly the batarians hate you, even plot against you ? There's a good reason for that - in the arrival dlc in ME2, you.. destroy their mass relay, effectively blowing up the planet and killing like 95% of all batarians. because the reapers would get in anyway, because they're only a couple of weeks away.. which is a nice buildup for the "surprise" attack in the beginning of ME3..

And the worst thing is, that if it was some other game, you could probably see a youtube compilation of their plot and cut scenes so you don't have to buy or play them.. but here ? Take the Citadel dlc - apart from adding a whole new neighborhood to the citadel, apart from a fun quest, the whole dlc is a buildup to a party.. and the amount of variables at that party is staggering and depends on your choices, in this and previous games. It's still on youtube, but a compilation of it all while fun, is nowhere near the actual fun of having a party for your friends, who you made on the way here, on the eve of you all probably dying fighting the reapers..
Sigh..
I just wanna have dyke sex with Samara tbh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ol’ Qwerty Bastard View Post
seems like every game i play, the majority of the player base wants to flame the developers for being cash grabbers or money hungry but i've yet to experience anything even remotely close to how bad EA is.

and yet i will still buy Battlefield V, FIFA 19, and if/when a new Titanfall game comes out imma be all over that **** too. if only i had more self control to boycott.
Not buying a game you want to play just because of the developer is cutting off your nose to spite your face. Unless of course you can pirate that ****.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote