Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 06-02-2018, 01:19 PM   #8226 (permalink)
MicShazam
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
I guess I'll accept that as a compliment coming from a plebe like you. TBH though the early episodes can be hit-or-miss. They were still trying to figure out what the show even was and the first season was 65 episodes long because it was aired five days a week, so they couldn't be expected to deliver on every single one. The schedule must have been insane.

And I think an even better Two Face episode came later. It wasn't even better written, but the ending is just masterful and has one of the best moments in the show of pure character realization that strips Two Face's psychosis down to its purest form. It's basically an even better version of the ending to the first Two Face episode two-parter.
I definitely meant it as praise. While I can't say that I feel like watching all of it, there's a certain atmosphere to the show and it's probably the best show of it's kind. I honestly think that the versions of Bruce Wayne/Batman and the Joker portrayed in this show are the best to this day. All other takes on these characters since, in movies and games at least, have just been playing catch-up.
MicShazam is offline   Reply With Quote