Music Banter - View Single Post - The Spam Thread: Channel Your Need to Spam Here Only
View Single Post
Old 06-04-2018, 04:24 PM   #18490 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

I know we have this idea that you should never put your hands on a child, but children are not innocent, are not delicate chandeliers, and are not our beautiful future. The same children we cooed over as babies and six-year-olds can grow up to be Nazis, wife beaters, and Nickelback members. At some point when one obviously has a severe mood or personality disorder that you can't reason with using, "We don't do that, Jimmy, we use our words", that little **** could do with getting grabbed by the throat and thrown to the ground like the bitch he is.

Who knows, he'll probably never be anything but a piece of **** who'll be society's problem when he's an adult, but just maybe he'll think twice about throwing hands against somebody he thinks won't fight back after this, so that at least we won't have to tolerate his being a ****ing psychopathic bully (probably won't make a difference tho tbh). The dude getting assaulted is patient as **** but god damn unless you're MLK there's no way 95% of us wouldn't do the exact same thing or quite possibly even worse.

I hope in ten years this kid does something dumb enough to get thrown in prison for half his life just so nobody but people who'll be happy to break the bones in his face have to deal with him. He is not our future and if he is then bring on the nuclear apocalypse.

There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote