Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 06-04-2018, 04:48 PM   #51863 (permalink)
[MERIT]
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
What science questions do you think are on IQ tests?
Not really sure. I haven't taken a legit / non-internet one since I was a kid.

They tested us in grade school. I was advanced, so they put me in special classes and, eventually, a special school. I hated it. We had to take a bus to a different public school to do advanced work. The regular kids at that other school bullied us to no end, so I told my mom that I didn't want to go any more. Plus, I missed my friends.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
It crashes all the time. It's hard just to get it to even turn on, and then a pain to get it past the login screen, but after that it'll stay on. Until I launch a web browser and then it's down in no more than five minutes. I've loaded a previous restore point to no effect, and I tried reinstalling Windows but it said I didn't have enough memory. Either I need to figure out how to reinstall Windows or more likely... I forget but a piece of hardware is ****ed and needs to be replaced, something about a connector to the CPU I believe. If it weren't a laptop I could at least take it apart and see for myself but I'm in no way confident that I won't just **** it up even more.
Hmm. I agree to not pry open a laptop. I've done it. There is virtually nothing inside that you can work on yourself. If it ends up being totaled, my step uncle refurbishes computers. I can get you one hella cheap, depending on what specs you want. Like, regular non-gaming laptops for $100 - $200 USD.

Most of the laptops are like 4 GB RAM & 500 GB HDD.
[MERIT] is offline   Reply With Quote