Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 06-04-2018, 04:59 PM   #51864 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by [MERIT] View Post
Not really sure. I haven't taken a legit / non-internet one since I was a kid.

They tested us in grade school. I was advanced, so they put me in special classes and, eventually, a special school. I hated it. We had to take a bus to a different public school to do advanced work. The regular kids at that other school bullied us to no end, so I told my mom that I didn't want to go any more. Plus, I missed my friends.

Hmm. I agree to not pry open a laptop. I've done it. There is virtually nothing inside that you can work on yourself. If it ends up being totaled, my step uncle refurbishes computers. I can get you one hella cheap, depending on what specs you want. Like, regular non-gaming laptops for $100 - $200 USD.

Most of the laptops are like 4 GB RAM & 500 GB HDD.
I just need to scrape together maybe a couple hundred dollars to take it to a computer place to get it fixed. I'm just hella irresponsible with money. It's not a top of the line laptop but it's still worth more than $200.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote