Music Banter - View Single Post - Mutants: Xavier vs. Magneto
View Single Post
Old 06-04-2018, 05:12 PM   #8 (permalink)
Oriphiel
Ask me how!

Quote:
Originally Posted by [MERIT] View Post
Being human and recognizing superiority, I would work with willing mutants and humans to see how we could proliferate the mutant genes, trying to isolate the genes and insert them into human, thus turning myself into a mutant of my own design.

I think it is REASONABLE to ask mutants to register VOLUNTARILY, but I wouldn't use force or violence to enforce it.

We should teach humans and mutants that mutations and powers should be used for GOOD, giving them examples and trying our best to set everyone on the benevolent path.

The fact that Marvel has chosen to create a binary universe [Professor Xavier vs Magneto] is akin to the bullshit 2-party political system. Giving people the ILLUSION of choice. There are more than 2 choices.
Great. I CHOOSE to have the power to kill all life on earth with my sneezes. And have fun convincing genocidal terrorists with super powers to "voluntarily register". Also, have fun when a Mutant who didn't even realize they were a Mutant because they weren't tested and registered accidentally kills a bunch of power with their laserbeam burps.

In this case, though personal nuance certainly varies, there really are only two camps. You either believe Mutants and humans can live together, or you don't. Everything else comes later.
-----------------------------
|---Deafbox Industries---|
-----------------------------
Oriphiel is offline   Reply With Quote