Music Banter - View Single Post - The Spam Thread: Channel Your Need to Spam Here Only
View Single Post
Old 06-04-2018, 07:18 PM   #18501 (permalink)
MicShazam
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
That is not an annoying little ****. I might be just intolerant but that kid looks unsaveable. Until the kid got thrown to the ground and started screaming bloody murder I could have bought that he was just misguided, but at that point it was clear that he was never truly out of control, he just didn't give a **** about being in control. At that point his entire modus operandi was ruining someone's life and if he had I can imagine the evil smirk on his face. The kid is scum and if the dude had shot him in the head he would have been a psychopath himself but at least we'd have one less other psychopath.
That's where the principle takes over. He will be given the benefit of the doubt until he's legal age. Then he's on his own and deserves to be squashed by the hammer of life if he continues inviting it.

I'd certainly never want to work with troubled youngsters myself, but I have a lot of respect for people who do manage to tap that endless well of patience.
MicShazam is offline   Reply With Quote