Music Banter - View Single Post - The Spam Thread: Channel Your Need to Spam Here Only
View Single Post
Old 06-05-2018, 08:04 AM   #18505 (permalink)
MicShazam
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
Why would you give him the benefit of the doubt? Is there some reason you saw in him that made you think he had potential or are you just clinging to mindless liberalism that says you should never touch a child under any circumstances because physical discipline against children by parents has been shown to be ineffective?

That kid looked about five years from everyone on Earth, liberal or not, deciding that he was a waste of skin. I'm just being proactive.
Who knows why he's acting like that. Maybe he's just a ****stain. Maybe he's mentally ill and needs help. Maybe his dad is sodomizing him every night and he's just acting out his pain. Who knows. He's a kid, so I have to insist on forgiveness. Feel free to piledrive him into the pavement a few years from now, guilt free. But right now, it's the principle thing again. I'm sure you think I'm irrational and maybe you're right. But I believe in showing peole some amount of good will.
MicShazam is offline   Reply With Quote