Music Banter - View Single Post - The Spam Thread: Channel Your Need to Spam Here Only
View Single Post
Old 06-05-2018, 09:07 AM   #18508 (permalink)
Blank.
Jacob Sartorius

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
I understand that, but if you're getting consistently punched and berated by a kid who apparently got into this **** by vandalizing cars and possibly your car, could you honestly say you wouldn't just lose it for five seconds, just five seconds, five seconds that involved grabbing a kid by the throat who'd probably be the first in line to join the SS just for the social status boost?

I mean how do you protect yourself? The dude walked away and got followed. And not just followed but confronted directly to the face by the most egregious disrespect anyone could be expected to deal with short of a government hearing about your communist ties. I wouldn't respect someone for getting violent towards that kind of aggression no matter who it was, but I definitely can't fault him for losing it for just five seconds. He didn't even pursue the attack, and maybe because he was just scared of the legal fallout, but he still got a hold of himself. He wasn't out of control and abusive, he was just understandably irate. I think I might have just repeatedly knocked the kid in the mouth with full force until I saw his teeth on the ground and blood in his mouth.

Now I'm a bad person but god damn it would be difficult to talk myself down from that.
You also could grab the kid and restrain him. You don't hurt him while achieving the goal you want.
Blank. is offline   Reply With Quote