Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 06-06-2018, 09:26 AM   #51947 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindfulness View Post
went to the park to hoop, this dude first comes with his old truck and the gun carrying sticker on the back. just sits there in his stuck while im hooping. then, another fccker comes and sets a camera up on his dash board, parked right to the side of the court i was hooping at. like which shots did he come to record? the basketball or the gun? i left and went to another park.

got there, where more weird stuff happens. random people just wanting to randomly play basketball with you n sht. ya know "weird stuff".but this time is a nice looking women maybe around my age. this town is known for their "set ups" very old town on the east coast. i went from missing the shots, to making the shots since she was walking in front of the new court i was at. she swang on the swings for the bit and left. i hooped for the rest of the hour there and left. 3 minutes early but close enough.
intense was actually invested 10/10
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote