Music Banter - View Single Post - So What Are We Drinking Tonight?
View Single Post
Old 06-08-2018, 12:26 PM   #4833 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindfulness View Post
good luck with the kicking the booze habit batlord, that stuff is addicting because it comes with all the rituals of either opening ups tons of cans or pouring drink after drink. maybe try to create small goals to work towards bigger goals. like if you want to start running, run just around the block 5 times, then 10 times when you feel like going further. or if its building your body, you'll notice gains if you go to the gym. maybe be as healthy as you can on your off drinking days to prepare your body for the poison, idk peace fam

ever tried to just smoke only weed and no alcohol. its not as easy as it sounds but its a generic way to be sober from the harder drugs out there
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I think all I really want in the end is to keep it manageable at like twice a week or so and not trying to drink the pain away. I love being drunk too much to actually want to give it up. I just want to keep it fun and not one more thing making me miserable.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote