Music Banter - View Single Post - The Wow I Can't Believe That News Story Thread
View Single Post
Old 06-09-2018, 10:35 AM   #12045 (permalink)
Trollheart
Born to be mild

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fluff View Post
How come we've brought booze up?
That's what happens when you drink too much, it comes back up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DwnWthVwls View Post
I cant speak for anyone else, but id treat her exactly the same as i treat every other person I interact with, with decency and respect. Im just glad to know how she really feels so I can decide if shes someone id want to be associated with. I'm not the kind of person who watches or gets off on others getting hurt, hell I don't even rubberneck over car accidents or peak out my window for the domestic dispute across the street.

Also, if the worst 5 minutes of my life went viral id own it.

I find this rant rather funny coming from someone spreading videos about some chick high on meth and flakka.
You don't masturbate out of your window? Good to hear.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo View Post
Chules, the reason bans don't happen as much as you seem to think they should is because if I were to ban everybody on this forum who was a piece of sh*t then it'd just be WWWP and Ori and that wouldn't be fun would it?

Of course I think those aren't the only two.

You get banned occasionally because you fly off the handle. The ban is 50% so it doesn't get worse and 50% an involuntary cool down period which you need because that's part of your character.
Yes! I've made it! Exo thinks I'm shit! Finally, I'm one of the guys!
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
Soccer players dribble, right?
Only Yaya Toure
Quote:
I'm just saying mate the joke would have worked with a player that dribbles not tackles.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Or if he knew the first thing about football.
Quote:
This was just an excuse to post the N word.

I have reported this casual racism.
I think this prejudice against REMOVED should stop. It's not funny. What have REMOVEDs ever done to anyone?