Music Banter - View Single Post - Kiiii's Arcade
Thread: Kiiii's Arcade
View Single Post
Old 06-10-2018, 06:59 PM   #498 (permalink)
Key

E3 [XBOX Panel]

As tough as it is to admit, I have to hand it to Xbox and Microsoft for putting together a pretty fantastic conference for E3 this year. Fans and non fans alike, we were all hoping that Microsoft was going to bring something extra to the table, and man, they certainly did. Not only did that seem way more relaxed than EA during their conference, Microsoft also went above and beyond in terms of games you can expect from them. I'm not even an Xbox fan and I can certainly find some excitement for a large amount of the games they announced today. Titles like Forza Horizon 4 and the sequel to Ori and the Blind Forest are just a few of the amazing titles Xbox fans will see. I also have to add that it was pretty cool to see even more of a snippet of Fallout 76. And HOLY **** IT'S A PREQUEL I'M SO STOKED YES.

This was certainly nice to see with Xbox going above and beyond, having so many games ready to go and a lot of games that are going to be ready to go in the near future. They introduced a lot of games that they are going to add to their Xbox Game Pass as well for those that are interested in that.

All in all, not too disappointed with Xbox and their performance today. Now to see if Bethesda can perform better if not exceed expectations.