Music Banter - View Single Post - The Wow I Can't Believe That News Story Thread
View Single Post
Old 06-10-2018, 07:57 PM   #12099 (permalink)
Chula Vista
Toasted Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
No, you can’t see the prison.
I can see it just like DMV but choose to do the best to succeed in it and change in little ways when I can.

People like you and Elpth just want to bitch and moan about everything, and hope that your utopia eventually comes to pass is some unicorn sort of way. Cool man. Cool.

But your constant dissing on and ****ting on those who don't see the world through your crass, myopic, and insulting (to others) viewpoints is way beyond old. I had some success so you feel the need to **** on me. And then your new pet Elph comes in and does the same. Stop being such dicks to others because they choose to plow forward as best as they can under the circumstances, while you choose to mope and ****ing bitch, while pissing on the rest of us.

“The fact that we live at the bottom of a deep gravity well,
on the surface of a gas covered planet going around a nuclear fireball 90 million miles away
and think this to be normal is obviously some indication of how skewed our perspective tends to be.”
Chula Vista is offline   Reply With Quote