Music Banter - View Single Post - The Wow I Can't Believe That News Story Thread
View Single Post
Old 06-10-2018, 10:19 PM   #12108 (permalink)
Chula Vista
Toasted Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
I make **** up over things I have really no insight into other than a few rambling posts on a forum. Which of course I take to define another human being completely.
Feel better? There is so much BS in this post it's ridiculous. You haven't a ****ing clue. I'm happy where I'm at and you are simply a miserable, miserable, man. Stop taking about my wife and my family like you know ****. Just stop. You're redefining the meaning of the word prick. Again, you haven't a ****ing clue.

But take another piss on me and my family just to get a small ray of joy into your piss-ant existence. Do you jack off at night while giggling because you think you "got me"?

I'm gonna ride off into the sunset while you sit back in your pathetic world waiting on the unicorns to show up. Don't you have some sweaty landscaping to do 50 year old boy?

“The fact that we live at the bottom of a deep gravity well,
on the surface of a gas covered planet going around a nuclear fireball 90 million miles away
and think this to be normal is obviously some indication of how skewed our perspective tends to be.”
Chula Vista is offline   Reply With Quote