Music Banter - View Single Post - The Wow I Can't Believe That News Story Thread
View Single Post
Old 06-11-2018, 06:06 AM   #12137 (permalink)
Lisnaholic
...here to hear...

Quote:
Originally Posted by grindy View Post
Okay, here's the thing:
The Chula vs. OH **** ends now. Next one to insult the other gets a one month ban. This includes baity and/or passive aggressive bull****.
You've been warned.
Thank you.
^ Thanks for stepping in, grindy. I hope this will stop the bitter personal attacks that have been springing up recently. To me, OH's post was possibly the most unfair and unwarranted personal attack I've ever read on MB. With a slew of topics from family relationships, personal history and real-life personality, it broke an MB rule with almost every sentence. I'm sure that as a poster Chula is not a saint either, but I never find his insults so offensive, probably because they are usually more generic and so appear to be much more casual. "Get a life" for instance is much easier to shrug off than OH's personally tailored attack.

I have a lot of respect and gratitude for the MB mods, and I imagine that adjudicating in a quarrel between members is the toughest part of the job. That's why it must be a great temptation to turn a blind eye when you see a fight that breaks the rules - but if there are any mods who read some of the recent posts here and let them go by unchallenged, I think they should consider going back to Mod Training School for a refresher course on what modding is about.