Music Banter - View Single Post - drug use
Thread: drug use
View Single Post
Old 03-07-2006, 07:40 PM   #37 (permalink)
explosions-in-my-pants
angel of tragic days

some drugs are good for inspiration i think. i used to be really into smoking weed when i was younger and it opened up my eyes to music and got me drawing and writing..

but the down side to smoking a lot of weed all of the time was.. i never liked being around people while getting or high.. because i'm not only a little paranoid.. i get even more shy.. more nervus and i trip out the whole time. there are like three people i can get high with and not act like a total blonde haha..

i will say this.. the times when i was a big pot head.. those were maybe the happiest times.. i was able to do things i always wanted to do..

down side:
school.. i didn't get high and go to school or anything but i dunno i just had so much fun outside of school, and the teachers peed me off that much that the only subject i enjoyed were the art courses.. so in everything else that really matter to my school like math and history.. you know all those big subjects.. well i didn't do good in them.. they were just to boring.. and i just didn't want to be there.
explosions-in-my-pants is offline   Reply With Quote