Music Banter - View Single Post - I hate grunge.
Thread: I hate grunge.
View Single Post
Old 06-11-2018, 07:50 PM   #872 (permalink)
Nick1976
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fluff View Post
Why do people seem to hate Guns N Roses so much?

Made some incredible songs.
And do you know why this happens? Because it's cool to hate Guns N' Roses. It's a phenomenom I have been noticing for a while. I also have a friend who loves GNR, but multiple times I've seen him bash'em when talking to people who are into "more classic rock". It's cool to hate Guns N' Roses, and if you like'em people assume you know nothing about music. Which is really pathetic, really. I mean, seriously, if you like, let's say, Led Zeppelin and Rolling Stones and HATE GNR, there's something wrong, generally speaking. I've seen many people with this same speech. And I'm sorry, if you're into that kind of music it's just stupid to say they haven't done cool stuff. It's just to sound hipster, you know? The whole "Man, GNR is stuff people listen when they're getting into rock"

People are usually very passionate about GNR, and I think this is one of the reasons it's cool to hate'em. I haven't seen one person who likes rock and heavy metal that doesn't enjoy a thing or two from them. Nowadays with all the hipster/indie movement people don't even bother to check it out, for real. It's really annoying.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTBqXdg_dOY
Nick1976 is offline   Reply With Quote