Music Banter - View Single Post - Worst Way To Die?
View Single Post
Old 06-12-2018, 02:07 PM   #29 (permalink)
Trollheart
Born to be mild

Quote:
Originally Posted by [MERIT] View Post
I thought that dying in a fire would be the worst, but I heard that your endorphins kick in and you stop feeling it fairly quickly.
Well apparently you die first of smoke inhalation. It's a horrible death anyway, but I'd prefer it to slowly burning alive.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
What's worse: being buried alive or being cremated alive?
Buried obv: cremation will hurt but only last a very short time in comparison.

Current: If anyone saw The Following (I think it was anyway), they got this guy into a tiny box, probably two by two feet square or something. When he realised he was going in the box and couldn't understand how he was supposed to fit, the murderer explained that he would give him a shot of something that would paralyse him (but he would feel everything done to him). Then he would break his joints one by one and fold him like a parcel until he fit into the box. All this time he's still alive. I guess he eventually was supposed to die of suffocation. Probably couldn't really happen, but terrifying.

Past: the Romans used to have this thing where they would sew you up into a bag, and also in the bag was a live snake, a dog and a chicken. Then the sack got tossed into the river. Imagine the carnage inside that sack! Doesn't bear thinking about!