Music Banter - View Single Post - The Album Club: "Vitium" by Sukekiyo
View Single Post
Old 06-12-2018, 10:14 PM   #3 (permalink)
Neapolitan
carpe musicam

I don't know if anyone cares to discuss this but anyway Mord and I debated in plug.dj about how good Japanese band were. Mord took the position where they were inferior to bands from the West, while I felt they were equal to than bands from the West, sometimes even better than an average band. I often think about that. So what is your opinion on bands from Japan?

It goes without saying that Kyo came from a Heavy Metal band, however the other members in Sukekiyo were all from Visual Kei bands. A great example of Visual Kei is Aicle. I think the guitar player is amazing. He truly is a man of taste, his riffs and solos are always top notch stuff imo.

Aicle - C to Soprano

"it counts in our hearts" ?ºº?
“I have nothing to offer anybody, except my own confusion.” Jack Kerouac.
“If one listens to the wrong kind of music, he will become the wrong kind of person.” Aristotle.
"If you tried to give Rock and Roll another name, you might call it 'Chuck Berry'." John Lennon
"I look for ambiguity when I'm writing because life is ambiguous." Keith Richards
Neapolitan is offline   Reply With Quote