Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 06-16-2018, 12:22 PM   #8241 (permalink)
Frownland
SOPHIE FOREVER

1. What is your life philosophy?

It's all meaningless so have a good time and don't **** with anyone else. Most people are idiots so never forget that you're probably one too and don't get too comfortable with your identity and ideas.

2. Describe your taste in music in one sentence of no more than 3 lines in length. You can't use any genre or musical style labels.

A bend towards innovative ideas, humane performances, surprising changes, and unique approaches with a deep curiousity toward finding what music is capable of.

3. Tell the funniest joke you can come up with right now.

I bet Anthony Bourdain, Chris Cornell, and Robin Williams are all hanging out in the afterlife now.

4. If Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton were up for the next US election - no other candidates - who would you vote for - if you'd vote at all?

Vermin Supreme mother****er.

5. You can only listen to one musical solo artist or band for the rest of your life. Who do you choose?

Ehhhhhhhhaahhhhhhhh Coltrane I guess.

6. I'm sending you a huge box full of assorted lego bricks. What do you build? Hand drawn blueprints welcome.

Idk. I could get some sealant and turn one into a bong that I'd throw away once it got dirty. Or maybe bongos. I'd most likely divvy it out between a few of my friends with young kids.

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote