Music Banter - View Single Post - XXL top ten most wanted list
View Single Post
Old 03-08-2006, 11:11 AM   #1 (permalink)
TrampInaTux
that's my war face.

Default XXL top ten most wanted list

This is the 10 most anticipated albums coming in 2006 according to XXL magazine.

10. The Roots-Game theory
9. Ludacris-Release Therapy
8. Busta Rhymes-The big bang
7. Ghostface-Fishscale
6. T.I.-King
5. Outkast-Idlewild
4. Mobb Deep-Blood Money
3. Cam'ron-Killa season
2. Nas-(unconfirmed title)
1. The Game-The Doctor's advocate

So then I'm going to be the first on MB to start the complaining. Cam'ron 3rd? Above the likes of Ghostface, Luda and Outkast? Honestly, that's messed up. And I don't understand XXL's fixation on The Game. His album was good, but nothing to rant about. And here is top of the list, even beating Nas to the number one spot. Surely Outkast should have been higher aswell. I don't know about everyone else, but I sure as **** want to see what direction they're taking their next album in after their last double album. T.I. aswell-he should have been way higher than Cam. I wouldn't even put Cam on the list. But then it figures-the same issue that Cam is number 3 in the top 10 most anticipated list, he is also doing a 6 page interview. I like XXL, but I have got to say that they always seem to be sucking up to every new talent out there who will hold an interview with them. I still can't forgive them for giving Encore an XL rating, when it was clearly one of the worst 'rap' albums to have ever made the shelves. Rant over.
TrampInaTux is offline   Reply With Quote