Music Banter - View Single Post - MB Artist Classics : The Cure
View Single Post
Old 06-18-2018, 08:37 AM   #1 (permalink)
Trollheart
Born to be mild

Default MB Artist Classics : The Cure

Time to kick this off then (nice little topical World Cup reference there!), and you all know the deal. I'll leave polls open for one month, so that if it seems you're being swamped in threads and albums to listen to, you can rest easy knowing that you have more than enough time to listen to them. I had originally intended to run a Bowie album each week, but felt that interest might fall off, particularly with the less interesting (to most) first few albums, so I ended up doing one a day. That seemed to keep the interest going, so the plan is to do this with all future artists. If you feel it doesn't work out, let me know.

As per usual, Blank's rules apply: votes for albums won't be counted unless you write a little something about the album in question, and any album achieving an average score of 8 or above will be elevated to the rank of classic.

Any general discussion about the Cure can be posted here; try if possible to limit discussion of each album to its own thread. Not that you reprobates will listen to a word I say, but sure, it's worth a try.

Okay then, let's get started!