Music Banter - View Single Post - Good acoustic emo
View Single Post
Old 06-18-2018, 08:44 PM   #77 (permalink)
Neapolitan
carpe musicam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisnaholic View Post
^ That's the most knowledgeable, sensible post in this thread so far. Thanks Neapolitan!
Thanks, you're often too kind with you compliments. I don't know of I deserve them. I honestly really don't know how knowledgeable I am when it comes to music, but I'm glad you like what I post.

A band I heard before (but never associated being Acoustic Emo) are The Front Bottoms. However I am not sure how Acoustic Emo they are. They might qualify cause they are listed as playing Indie, Folk Punk and Emo, at least they are on Wiki. Maybe they play in a vaguely related style. Never heard of Sailor Heart before but found on a list. I not saying they are the best, just that they're what I imagine Acoustic Emo would sound like.

The Front Bottoms: Raining

Sailor Heart - Storm Against My Window

"it counts in our hearts" ?ºº?
“I have nothing to offer anybody, except my own confusion.” Jack Kerouac.
“If one listens to the wrong kind of music, he will become the wrong kind of person.” Aristotle.
"If you tried to give Rock and Roll another name, you might call it 'Chuck Berry'." John Lennon
"I look for ambiguity when I'm writing because life is ambiguous." Keith Richards
Neapolitan is offline   Reply With Quote