Music Banter - View Single Post - The Wow I Can't Believe That News Story Thread
View Single Post
Old 06-20-2018, 07:45 PM   #12278 (permalink)
Anteater
Certified H00d Classic

Quote:
Originally Posted by elphenor View Post
always waving the poms poms for Trump, pathetically forced

this is a result of Sessions and Trump's enforcement of the laws, nothing else, he doesn't get a hand for walking back part of the humanitarian disaster his administration created, and we all know he wouldn't have done **** if the backlash wasn't so heavy
Lol bull****. There are a multitude of factors at play in this manufactured crisis. The fact Trump responded as quickly as he did is pretty remarkable. I've read reports from Human Rights First going back to last year about people supposedly being turned away from ports of entry and in the vast majority of cases the problem is on the Mexican government's end. Like needing "government official approval" to be officially recognized or some other garbage. Trump has nothing to do with any of that nor has control over them. Though if we played "pin the tail on the tariff" maybe they'd change their tune hmn?

You might find this illuminating as well.

Rich Lowry - Immigration - The Truth About Separating Kids: History & Precedents

Anteater's Daily Tune Roulette

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk
I was called upon by the muses for greatness.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland
I'm bald, ja.

Last edited by Anteater; 06-20-2018 at 07:52 PM.
Anteater is offline   Reply With Quote