Music Banter - View Single Post - MB Metal Classics
View Single Post
Old 06-22-2018, 08:51 AM   #150 (permalink)
Trollheart
Born to be mild

Okay, I think I'm going to pull this back to one album a week. The last few albums have engendered little to no discussion, or voting, and I'm considering this is due to a kind of oversaturation, of the sort Frownland was worried would happen with The Cure. Too many albums to listen to? Albums coming up too fast? Or just a general lack of interest? Maybe all three.

Either way, throwing up three albums a week doesn't seem to be working, so the next album will be posted on Monday, and thereafter on that day each week. Unless anyone prefers me to continue with three a week, but if that's the case, then there needs to be more discussion about them. It's kind of pointless posting album after album, just to see each thread ignored. And I get it, I do. Sometimes it's just way too much hassle and people could not be bothered. I get like that myself. Other than Powerslave, what's the last Metal album here that I actively participated in discussion on? So I'm not saying I'm any better or worse than you. Maybe we just need to slow it all down?

I don't mind taking suggestions for the next album from those left, if anyone's bothered. If not, then I'll just choose it at random.