Music Banter - View Single Post - Should perma-banned members be given another chance?
View Single Post
Old 06-22-2018, 09:37 AM   #99 (permalink)
Oriphiel
Ask me how!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
Once again I will ask (and you will ignore): what benefit?
They're cool people with good bants and great taste in music.

Quote:
JWB stirred up some controversy when he was here, yes, and he was fun at times. What benefit was there in having Sansa here, other than to wind up people like me?
She's a cool person with good bants and great taste in music.

Quote:
Where's this glorious new dawn that's going to result if people like these are allowed back?
Eh, it'd be a fun experiment, but I think "glorious new dawn" is a bit much.

Quote:
Ah I'm just getting tired now. You're trying to twist my words. I'm against the idea NO MATTER WHO IS BANNED. Roscoe, RockGuitar101, DoesntReallyMatter, anyone. Whoever incurs the wrath of the mods, let them stay slain, say I.
You weren't singing that tune when Batty got the axe. And yes, his ban was real, and was supposed to be permanent.

Quote:
You have yet to provide a valid reason why and how letting anyone rejoin who has been banned would improve the forum. Your argument remains hinged on "oh go on let them back I'm sure they'll be nice don't be mean" etc.
Nah, I can't say whether they'd make an effort or just lapse. I'm not a mind reader. But they're cool people, and they're worth the chance. Especially since the only risk would be having to ban them again if they went back to being naughty, which is taken care of easily enough.
-----------------------------
|---Deafbox Industries---|
-----------------------------
Oriphiel is offline   Reply With Quote