Music Banter - View Single Post - The Wow I Can't Believe That News Story Thread
View Single Post
Old 06-23-2018, 10:21 PM   #12294 (permalink)
Anteater
Certified H00d Classic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justthefacts View Post
To the kids who are being separated and thankfully being returned to their families, I say this to you: Your parents are shit. As someone who literally lives in Mcallen, Texas where all this shit is going down on the border, I've talked to hundreds of people who get in the right way. Whether it be through visa's, work permits etc etc, I've learned it is not that hard to get in legally, even if temporarily. Now obviously I've heard stories where it was hell to get even a Visa but most of them prevailed and managed to get away from gang violence the right way.

Also, wages completely tank the more illegals cross. Cheap labor is great and all, but for someone like me who makes a paycheck every two weeks, it ain't so pretty. Since Trump took office, my wages have skyrocketed. That's no joke. I've noticed 60, 70, 80 dollar differences in my checks. & that's a direct correlation to the amount of illegals NOT crossing the border. So yes, ripping the family apart is a shitstain on this administration (and also waging war on the press is something unforgivable) but keeping our borders protected and keeping wages high is something I'll always vote for. I'm an evil man, obviously.
Damn straight. Furthermore, the media couldn't even get the facts straight and lied in order to sell a narrative that A. Ignored key precedents and B. Misrepresented actual conditions and processes that these kids go through in a blatant attempt to stir up drama. To that end, I applaud the contributors over at National Review for actually doing research and putting that idiocy in its place.

https://www.nationalreview.com/2018/...ge-misleading/

Anteater's Daily Tune Roulette

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk
I was called upon by the muses for greatness.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland
I'm bald, ja.
Anteater is offline   Reply With Quote