Music Banter - View Single Post - Emo Class
Thread: Emo Class
View Single Post
Old 03-09-2006, 06:54 AM   #11 (permalink)
Don
Account Disabled

I'm gonna stop being immature about this now. I just wanna say that it's not the end of the world that you or anyone were wrong and the only reason I resorted to childishness was because several people kept calling me an idiot and a moron, etc. In future, try to respect what others say when you think they're wrong, even if you think they have a hidden agenda. I do like making jokes and making light of situations whilst linking them with facts, but this is presumably unknown by most and seem to think I'm out to prove someone wrong for my own pleasure or whatever. I enjoy having a laugh above all, and I just happened to find it funny when someone resorts to name calling when they believe they're correct. So when I respond, all I'm doing is trying to joke around but at the same time trying my best to educate the misled. But this is a very difficult task because when some people think they have knowledge of a particular concept they will store a construct in their brain and it will almost never be changed. I don't like arguing in topics such as these, so hopefully this will be my last post on the matter.