Music Banter - View Single Post - Best Drug Songs of All Time
View Single Post
Old 10-13-2004, 06:46 PM   #26 (permalink)
David Frost
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoke2joints
it depends rite...drug drugs suck but u can't call magic herbs drugs...and also mushrooms...i mean come on man there f*cking mushrooms...how are they drugs....and they're so fun...
thing is rite shrooms (and i assume acid) open peoples minds ...they show you more than is normally seen...it's like every emotion ten times stronger...so obviously the music by tripping people is so much more beautiful...especially if you're tripping yourself. i mean dont get me wrong, im not a full on druggi here lol but still im sure u get me...

the best songs...well...i think everybody is forgetting the ultimate stoner band... SUBLIME (rip bradley nowell) all ther music is great and "get ready" is no exception...great lyrics...dwnload the song if u aint herd it cz it speaks the truth

then of corse white rabbit by jefferson airplane
anything by the doors, they are so great. i love jim morrison. jimi hendrix too of corse.

also anything reggae...reggae...ahhh sweet reggae mystic roots for example and obviously the one and only bob marely...
most retarded post ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamAlejo
And to think that just because you are a citizen you deserve certain rights is ridiculous.
David Frost is offline   Reply With Quote