Music Banter - View Single Post - Favorite bands and WHY
View Single Post
Old 03-09-2006, 12:31 PM   #2 (permalink)
sleepy jack
isfckingdead

The Fall Of Troy - Amazing guitarin' and screaming. They can really put together a nice album.
The Blood Brothers - REALLY AWESOME vocals, crazy music and awesome lyrics.
Converge - The screaming is pretty, and the lyrics are like crazy good.
Trophy Scars - Some of the songs are beyond amazing, (baby eskimo kisses, jerrys the name etc..) the others are also good. The mixture of screaming/singing is awesome and the very good lyrics.
Bright Eyes - The lyrics are very good sometime, he can make some very good songs.
Thursday - Geoff Rickly's lyrics = amazing. Hes a genius when it comes to that, and the post-hardcore sound is like perfected with them.
Circle Takes The Square - The screaming is sooo good, and they can really put together an awesome album.
Saetia - Really amazing lyrics, the musicianship is amazing. Their debut is like amazing, each song is great.
Million Dead - Really good lyrics, amazing vocals and such.
Thrice - They can really put together an album beautifully, dustin has an amazing scream and the lyrics are awesome.
Finch They blend pop-punk and post-hardcore amazingly, the lyrics are really good and nate has an awesome voice.
Poison The Well - Really good lyrics, I love the persons scream and they we're one of the first hardcore bands I got into.
Capn Jazz - ARE FUN! I like them, they make me happy and such.
sleepy jack is offline   Reply With Quote