Music Banter - View Single Post - The Wow I Can't Believe That News Story Thread
View Single Post
Old 06-26-2018, 05:28 PM   #12370 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
Trump's base is what it is. Angry, racist, Wonder Bread White Merica. They ****ing love his stupid rhetoric because they are, well, ****ing stupid.
Plenty of dumb redneck Trump fans but if you think his base isn't at all comparable to the Dems' base then I think you need to take a step back and ask yourself if you're not just demonizing the other side for the sake of partisanship. Plenty of dumb Democrat voters, except they're not nearly as motivated to vote for their non-existent boy.

Quote:
Dems win back the house, and maybe, maybe, even the Senate. You heard it here first folks.
They still don't have anyone to give a **** about besides Bernie Sanders and like Frown said, Sanders also mobilizes the right while not really mobilizing older Dems. Unless Democrats can get their **** together, grow a pair, and start coming out with platforms that aren't just Republican-lite then any victories are gonna be pretty tepid and/or shortlived.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote