Music Banter - View Single Post - Official Mental Health Thread
View Single Post
Old 06-26-2018, 09:07 PM   #42 (permalink)
Lucem Ferre
Cuter Than Post Malone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
Depression has a really nasty card up its sleeve. It can make you not want to heal.

In Calcutta, I walked around the slums near that famous bridge. I watched dozens, maybe hundreds, of crippled kids in all different states of disrepair. I figured out something really horrific. These children with crippling disabilities started off with mendable injuries that went untreated. A simple infection that spread out of control, easily treated with antibiotics waiting for paying patients at clinics and hospitals literally within sight. A limp upsets other joints and muscles eventually permanently. No prosthetics and misuse causing the limbs to be eaten away by misuse and time.

I thought my injuries had been properly healed but now I know that the same kind of deformities were growing in my warped mind. A person can overcome adversity but a child can’t overcome abuse. 40 years later your brain is just 40 years more warped out.
I feel this.
Lucem, you're right, it's silly to talk about what I would or wouldn't do IRL. Glad you brought it up. Maybe you should write an instrumental about it. I recommend a piano paired with a clarinet. With ambient sounds of you hanging from your shower curtain you ****ing failure.

Art Is Dead. Buy My ****.
Lucem Ferre is offline   Reply With Quote