Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 06-26-2018, 11:59 PM   #52894 (permalink)
Lucem Ferre
Cuter Than Post Malone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
The typical American liberal wants Israel to adopt policies that would guarantee its own extinction but still claims antisemitism is immoral.

Things that make you go hmmmm
I think all religion is wrong, but to cherry pick one from the bunch of **** is just stupid to me. Anybody can find hateful and ****ed up beliefs in any one of these religions. Anybody can find ****ed up policies put forth in places where these religions have been in charge. To hate a people for their beliefs is a whole other thing from hating someone's beliefs. [merit] insinuating that Jews hate us because their **** religion tells them to is ****ing retarded propaganda and he, if he can actually think, should know that most Jews, well religious people in general, in modern times don't practice everything they find in their stupid ass books. Further more, his conspiracy theory that Jews are the elite secretly controlling and influencing world events literally derives from Nazi propaganda.
Lucem, you're right, it's silly to talk about what I would or wouldn't do IRL. Glad you brought it up. Maybe you should write an instrumental about it. I recommend a piano paired with a clarinet. With ambient sounds of you hanging from your shower curtain you ****ing failure.

Art Is Dead. Buy My ****.

Last edited by Lucem Ferre; 06-27-2018 at 12:12 AM.
Lucem Ferre is offline   Reply With Quote