Music Banter - View Single Post - The Album Club 2017
View Single Post
Old 06-27-2018, 05:40 AM   #1639 (permalink)
Neapolitan
carpe musicam

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubber soul View Post
I might be interested in a new club (Just call it the Album Club). I'd even consider taking it over if Troll is losing interest.

BTW, Troll, I tried to get on Reddit. I signed up but they still won't let me in, the swines
This is Trollheart's puppy. He has a lot on his plate, if he is behind in his reviews then that's understandable. No need to plan a coup d'etat. Unless he goes into a rant and resigns like Patrick McGoohan in the beginning of The Prisoner, the we shouldn't be thinking of kicking him out of his own club or dethroning him or whatever.

It's just a name. It doesn't really matter if it's called The Album Club 2017, The Album Club 2018, or Album Club. However I think we should make one minor alteration and call it "The Album Club since 2017."

Unless we come up with an entirely different format, then we should just stay the course and go about it the same way we always have been doing.

"it counts in our hearts" ?ºº?
“I have nothing to offer anybody, except my own confusion.” Jack Kerouac.
“If one listens to the wrong kind of music, he will become the wrong kind of person.” Aristotle.
"If you tried to give Rock and Roll another name, you might call it 'Chuck Berry'." John Lennon
"I look for ambiguity when I'm writing because life is ambiguous." Keith Richards
Neapolitan is offline   Reply With Quote