Music Banter - View Single Post - The Album Club 2017
View Single Post
Old 06-27-2018, 08:36 AM   #1644 (permalink)
Trollheart
Born to be mild

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubber soul View Post
I hope Psy-Fi gets involved. He comes up with the coolest stuff.

I guess I'm more concerned that you're trying to do too much and too fast, Trolls. Once a week for the Album Club is fine but it's hard to keep up when you post an album a day like you were doing with the Bowie threads. We're basically all here to relax for the most part. Some of us (like you) even want to talk about music. People won't bother with something if they're not having fun anymore. Anyway, don't think I'm trying to take your projects over; I'm not. It's just if you need help, I'm here
Psy-Fi is involved, and very much an active member.
I know what you're saying, and I appreciate it. I'm dropping the Artists Classics threads (if someone else wants to take it on, feel free) and concentrating on reviving my Genesis and Iron Maiden threads, and Listen with Trollheart, but I'm happy to keep this going as long as enough people are interested in it. Frown likes to keep calling it homework: I try to avoid it becoming that, but I also don't want people just participating too casually to the point where it becomes less a club and more a place people come to read the free newspapers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oriphiel View Post
Uh-huh. Yeah. Sure. You guys are totally right about this stuff you're talking about.

So, uh...

ELO Classics when?